Green Party for Michigan House of Representatives – 63rd District
1. Do you currently support the use of medical marijuana for people who have debilitating conditions including chronic pain?
2. Do you currently support medical marijuana cultivation facilities and provisioning centers?
3. Do you currently support the legal cultivation and sales of cannabis to adults that do not have a debilitating medical condition?
4. Do you currently support the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol proposal to regulate and tax cannabis for adults over 21?
Yes. (I would prefer a more, well, grassroots approach — along the lines of some of the other questions here — but I do support the proposal, and believe it’s worth supporting.)
5. Do you support the position that adults 21 and over should have the ability to cultivate cannabis at their residence?
6. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to employment discrimination?
7. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to housing discrimination?
8. Do you support private clubs where people can socially consume cannabis products?
9. If Michigan voters legalize cannabis for adults, would you support the expungement of cannabis convictions from people’s criminal record?
10. Are there any additional comments you wish to make?
I would also support legalizing the growing of hemp for its many other uses, and oppose attempts by pharmaceutical corporations to patent and monopolize the medically active components in cannabis.