Independent Candidate for Governor
1. Do you currently support the use of medical marijuana for people who have debilitating conditions including chronic pain?
Yes most definitely
2. Do you currently support medical marijuana cultivation facilities and provisioning centers?
Yes, as long as we keep it Michigan residents only to keep the jobs in Michigan and the monies generated from in Michigan
3. Do you currently support the legal cultivation and sales of cannabis to adults that do not have a debilitating medical condition?
Yes, then taxes from the sales would be put towards our schools and infrastructure improvements
4. Do you currently support the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol proposal to regulate and tax cannabis for adults over 21?
5. Do you support the position that adults 21 and over should have the ability to cultivate cannabis at their residence?
Yes, but for private use. Not for sale
6. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to employment discrimination?
No, if it is legalized it should not be an issue with a job, as long as they are not showing up to work HIGH
7. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to housing discrimination?
8. Do you support private clubs where people can socially consume cannabis products?
9. If Michigan voters legalize cannabis for adults, would you support the expungement of cannabis convictions from people’s criminal record?
Yes as long as there are no violent convictions
10. Are there any additional comments you wish to make?
I have a plan to bring a Banking system back to Michigan allowing the Cannabis Industry a way to bank and take out loans to grow their business.