Libertarian Candidate for Senate – District 17
1. Do you currently support the use of medical marijuana for people who have debilitating conditions including chronic pain?
2. Do you currently support medical marijuana cultivation facilities and provisioning centers?
3. Do you currently support the legal cultivation and sales of cannabis to adults that do not have a debilitating medical condition?
4. Do you currently support the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol proposal to regulate and tax cannabis for adults over 21?
Support, however my only reservation with this movement is the tax portion. I believe as a society we are far too overtaxed and this would just be adding on to that issue. Still, though, I support the overarching aim of the Coalition.
5. Do you support the position that adults 21 and over should have the ability to cultivate cannabis at their residence?
6. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to employment discrimination?
7. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to housing discrimination?
8. Do you support private clubs where people can socially consume cannabis products?
9. If Michigan voters legalize cannabis for adults, would you support the expungement of cannabis convictions from people’s criminal record?
Support, and I plan to make a strong push for this in the State Senate.
10. Are there any additional comments you wish to make?
No additional comments