Democrat for Michigan House of Representatives – 48th District
1. Do you currently support the use of medical marijuana for people who have debilitating conditions including chronic pain?
2. Do you currently support medical marijuana cultivation facilities and provisioning centers?
I support it as long as patients and caregivers are not punished.Nobody should go to jail over a plant.
3. Do you currently support the legal cultivation and sales of cannabis to adults that do not have a debilitating medical condition?
4. Do you currently support the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol proposal to regulate and tax cannabis for adults over 21?
5. Do you support the position that adults 21 and over should have the ability to cultivate cannabis at their residence?
6. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to employment discrimination?
7. Do you support the position that people who consume cannabis responsibly should be subjected to housing discrimination?
8. Do you support private clubs where people can socially consume cannabis products?
9. If Michigan voters legalize cannabis for adults, would you support the expungement of cannabis convictions from people’s criminal record?
10. Are there any additional comments you wish to make?
I support the full repeal of all cannabis prohibition.